4.10.13

Greetings.... an introduction about this blog

Hello everyone! I am called "Slut n", and i am am a submissive little slut owned by my Master G.

My Master  has given me a new sex-toy since the beginning of October.
My very own toy to play with!

I am so excited!

The sex-toy has a name too! It is called "mslv". Take a look at her:


Isn't she a great plaything? On her hands and knees posing like a pet!

and this is me "Slut n":


Don't we look great together?
She should be on the floor on all-fours like a pet worshiping my legs...

The sextoy was ordered to sign that it is my playtoy!

I am a public cumtoy. i wish n rubs her cunt on my face while men use her mouth to cum. i need to be a cumslut's playtoy

The Plaything  is a property, a whore, a slut!

This blog will be about the way i shall use my sex-toy from now on!
It will be a "HOT" winter!
 Hope you enjoy!
xxx
Slut n.



1 comment:

  1. You will please my erotic zones in many ways plaything!

    ReplyDelete